Dewi de Vree
- Modes of Motion, a performance with self made instruments using thermo-acoustic principles
- Re:Set, an artistic research project focussing on sound in relation to atmospheric phenomena in collaboration with Donia Jourabchi (BE)
- ‘Magnetoceptia“, a series of antena-based costumes for installation and performance, collaboration with Patrizia Ruthensteiner.
- “Hole and Corner”, a series of site responding interventions which resonate the specific acoustics of different abandoned places. The project is a collaboration with Donia Jourabchi.
- “Radiesthetics”, an ongoing project with a series of sound performances using self made electromagnetic receivers inspired by early radio technology
- “Arago’s Wheel”, an experimental electronic sound performance with self made electronic and electromagnetic instruments, dismembered phonographs and self made vinyl, a collaboration with DJ Urine
- “Ground”, a series of musical performances using graphite drawings as control interface for electronic music, collaboration with Jeroen Uyttendaele
- “Thermokoppel”, live sound performance which deals with the relation between temperature and the acoustic properties of metal, collaboration with Rachida Ziani.
- “Elektrolab”, series of sound installations and performances based on electrochemical principles, collaboration with Rachida Ziani.
- “Marron”, or: “The impossibility of making coffee in the morning in the mind of somebody who just woke up.” Installation, collaboration with Rachida Ziani, Mark Doorduin, Gaspard Bos, Oscar Bakker.
- “Interventions”, video made in Carrarra (Italie) together with Rachida Ziani, Willem Waterschoot, Thijs Elich, Jelle Goossens.
- “Little individuals I”, installatie with pluisjes
- “Little individuals II”, installatie with zandkorrels
- “Volta”, electrochemical soundinterface
- “Shooting audio”, multidisciplinairy performance, 21/22 september 2DaysArtFestival The Hague
- “Lijnen”, video
- “Emergence”, Paper- and clay installation
- “Graphite Cirquits”, soundperformance using graphite as a conductor for sound. Graphite, soundgenerators, speakers, collaboration with Jeroen Uyttendaele
- “Audio Momentum”, interactive soundinstallation, 29/30 september Open dag De Bunker
- “Natural composition”, sound installation with glass and ice. 27 januari Open dag Kabk, 29/30 september Open dag De Bunker
- “Quatrepieds allegro in C-mineur”, composition by 2 rats, 29/30 september Open dag De Bunker
- “Timbre”, 3D-animation
- “Coloursqueak”, colourscanner
- “Cymatics”, soundinstallation with milk and speakers
- “Mantra”, composition for piano
- “Violently Happy”, remix, orig. track Bjork
- “Di Ponte Della Liberta”, graphic partiture for piano
- “Cause and effect”, performance with metal plate and sand
- “Onzichtbare structuren”, graphic partiture and performance, collaboration with Janneke van der Putten
- “Birth”, graphic partiture
- “Insect”, sound installation, paper, plaster, metal, cotton
- “Map of sound”, graphic partiture for electronic music
- “Birth”, soundcomposition
- “Paradijs”, painting, acrylic on paper